Internship at Seco
Seco is one of the world’s largest providers of comprehensive metal cutting solutions for milling, stationary tools, holemaking and tooling systems. For over 80 years, we have been more than just a cutting tool provider. We develop and supply the technologies, processes and supports that manufacturers depend on to maximize productivity and profitability. Headquartered in Fagersta, Sweden, Seco is present in more than 75 countries via nearly 4,100 team members. All Seco employees across the globe share a family spirit, along with a passion for our customers and personal commitment to ensuring their success. Seco is part of Sandvik Machining Solutions, the tooling business area of the Sandvik Group. Seco India is looking to hire Trainees for 1 year for their Tools and Inserts Production.
Trainee Technician and Trainee
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Or B.Sc in Physics/ Maths/ Chemistry - at least 50℅ marks required.
• Under general direction, responsible for the setup, calibration, and operation of machines used in production processes.
• Follows established procedures for operating various conventional and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment.
• Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.
• Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.
• Inspects machining operations and finished product against specified tolerances using precision measuring tools.
• Determines and corrects minor machine malfunctions and performs simple routine maintenance and cleaning.
• Safety and housekeeping (5S) requirements.
• You will be working for 6 days a week in 3 rotational shifts
• You will be provided bus facility, free of cost to factory and back.
• The canteen facility will be made available to you at the prevailing subsidized rate.
• You will be eligible for a Performance Linked Incentive at the end of the assignment however the decision is solely based on performance and recommendation of your manager.
• You and your family will be eligible for Insurance under the State Insurance Policy.
Fill your details and apply